We first make our habits, and then our habits make us.John Dryden
To sustain the fast-growing of research activities within the Faculty, the management has identified certain niche-areas which are classified to research clusters. Basically, this research cluster aims for inter and multi-disciplinary research and policy analysis centered on issues of economics, business as well as financial aspects of critical industries and services sector. This research cluster consists of three research groups; Financial Technology, Organizational Dynamic (Economics) and Organizational Dynamic (Business).
- Environment Conservation
- E Science
- Industrial Design
- Renewable Green Energy
- Tropical Infectious Diseases
Collections of papers published in indexed & non-indexed journals covers niche areas such as:
- Developing Multi-Tier Levy: Malaysian Case Study
- Future Samarahan 2025
Collection of Journals published by the Faculty's members are also available in each of the areas listed.
- Causality Testing between Trade Openness, Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: Fresh Evidence from Sub-Saharan African Countries
- Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Bangladesh and India: An Empirical Analysis
- Corporate Social Reporting: Construction Industry In Malaysia.
- Credit Risk and Banks’ Profitability in Malaysia
- Stock Prices and Exchange Rates in Indonesia: Further Evidence
Collection of Books by the Faculty's members are also available in each of the areas listed..
- Selected Papers from the Asia Pacific Conference on Economics and Finance (APEF 2017)
- Handbook of Small States: Economic, Social and Environmental Issues
- Monetary Services. Index performances in an emerging market economy
- Islamic Entrepeneurship
- Empirical Essays on Trade Economic Development & Environmental Isssues
Collection of Online Media by the Faculty's members are also available in each of the areas listed.
Funding Grants Scheme
Research Numbers by Faculty Members.